Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
Corona Virus (Covid19) Online Vaccination Registration 2021
· Application Begin : 01/03/2021
· 18+ Age Application Begin : 01/05/2021
· Last Date for Registration : NA
· Hospital BED Status Available : 15/05/2021
· Govt. Hospital : 0/-
· Private Hospital : 250/
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
· Indian citizens who are above 18 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
· After applying vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
· You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
Process for Registration
· A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
· To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name and date of birth.
· In the final, you will have to make a schedule appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block and then book it.
· On the date and time of appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
· For More Details Must Read the Notification.
Interested Citizen Can Read the Full Notification Before Online Registration.
Some Useful Important Links
|For Vaccine Registration||Click Here|
|Check Vaccine Slot Status||Click Here|
|Check UP Hospital BED Status||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|