Class 9-10 & 11-12 UP Scholarship 2020
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Short Details of Notification
Post-Matric / Dashmottar
Class 11-12 & Other UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate Course
Last Date for Apply Online
Last Date Complete Form
Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution
· All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9 to Class 12 or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
· General / OBC : 0/-
· SC / ST / PH : 0/-
· Female All Category : 0/-
· No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
· Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
· Enrolled with School, College, Institution, or University
· Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
· Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
· Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
· Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
Document Required Fresh Candidates
· Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
· Cast Certificate
· Income Certificate
· Bank Passbook
· Fee Receipt Number
· Annual Non Refundable Amount
· Enrollment Number
· Aadhar Card Number
· Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
· For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to log in to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply
· Fresh Candidates: Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
· Renewal Candidates: Candidates who are already enrolled in any school/college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
· Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
· If you are not now of the non-refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college/school if there is any confusion.
· Submit your form to the concerned school/college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
· For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
· Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
Login to Complete Form