Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 2020 Recruitment
CHSL 2020 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin:06/11/2020
· Last Date For Registration: 15/12/2020
· Online Payment Last Date: 17/12/2020
· Online Exam Date Paper I: 12-27 April 2021
· Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
· General / OBC: 100/-
· SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
· All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
· Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
· Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
· Minimum Age: 18 Years
· Maximum Age: 27 Years
· Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Post Details
· Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
· Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
· Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill Form
· Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
· Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
· Kindly Check and Collect All Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
· Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
· Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
· If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
· Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links