Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UP NEET)
Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2020
UP NEET UG 2020 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin: 05/11/2020
· Last Date for Registration: 08/11/2020
· Document Verification:06-09 November 2020
· Choice Filling: 06-10 November 2020
· Merit List Issued: 09/11/2020
· Seat Allotment Result: 11-12 November 2020
· General / OBC: 2000/-
· SC / ST / PH: 2000/-
· Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
· Qualified in NTA NEET 2020 Exam
· High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh
· Domicile Certificate in UP
Reservation of Seats
· OBC: 27 Percent
· SC: 21 Percent
· ST: 02 Percent
· UR / General: 50 Percent
Total Vacancy Seats for Admission: 1724
MBBS : 1673 | BDS : 51
Only NTA NEET 2020 Qualified Candidate Are Eligible
How to Fill Form
· Online counseling of Uttar Pradesh NEET Admission 2020 will start from 05 November 2020 at 4 pm.
· Those who want to get admission in the medical college of Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates and have passed the NEET examination conducted by NTA can register Uttar Pradesh NEET in online counseling.
· Security deposit will have to be deposited by a demand draft of Rs.30000/- for private and Rs.10000/- for a private college, to be made in the name of Director General Medical Education and Training UP Payable at Lucknow.
· For More Details Must Read the UP NEET Counseling Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
Download Allotment Result