NABARD Group A Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin: 15/01/2020
· Last Date for Apply Online: 03/02/2020
· Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 03/02/2020
· Exam Date CBT: February / March 2020
· Admit Card Available Pre: 14/02/2020
· Result Available Pre: 24/03/2020
· Last Date Change Mains Exam Center: 07/09/2020
· Exam Date Mains: 24/09/2020
· Admit Card Available Mains: 17/09/2020
· Mains Result Available: 12/11/2020
· General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
· SC / ST / PH: 150/-
· Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
· Minimum Age: 21 Years.
· Maximum Age: 30 Years.
· For P&SS Post Only: 25-40 Years.
· Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 154 Post
5 Year Service in Navy / Army / Airforce
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University with 50% Marks
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with Minimum 50% Marks.
Food/ Dairy Processing
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Processing /Food Technology/ Dairy Sciences and /or Dairy Technology with 50% Marks.
Land Development Soil Science
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% Marks.
Environmental Engineering / Sciences
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering with 50% Marks.
Agriculture Marking / Agri-Business Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management with 50% Marks.
BE / B.Tech Degree in Geo-Informatics with 50% Marks.
Agriculture Economic / Economics
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% Marks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology with 50% Marks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with CA Degree.
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with CS Degree.
BBA / BMS Finance/Banking with Minimum 50% Marks.
Human Resource Management
BBA / BBM with Human Resource Management and 50% Marks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics with 50% Marks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Mains Subject with 50% Marks. More Details Read Notification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law LLB with 50% Marks.
How to Fill Form
· National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard Latest Job Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020.
· Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nabard Bank Recruitment 2020.
· Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
· Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
· Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
· If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
· Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Mains Admit Card.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Mains Result
Download Interview Notice
Download Mains Admit Card
For Change Mains Exam Center
Download Mains Exam Notice
Download Pre Result
Download Admit Card